Sometimes when your trying to get on that creative buzz for work or study, being in the comfort of your own home just doesn’t cut it. I personally find myself getting easily distracted, restless and suffering from a lack of inspiration when I’m in my home and things are just not sparking.
So I head out to a Cafe, set up my space, buy a coffee and get working. Being in a different environment whilst blogging really helps get my brain ticking and those creative waves flowing. I’ve been to quite a few around Perth but these are my recommendations of where to go when you get writers block, need a new creative space with a good coffee on the side.
- Foam, Leederville. *
- Milkd, Subiaco *
- The Ladder, Mount Hawthorn *
- Leaf & Bean Emporium, Mount Hawthorn *
- Stomping Ground, North Perth
- Addison & Steel Speciality Coffee, North Perth
- Source Foods, Mount Lawley
- Tishch, Perth *
- The Little Bird Cafe, Northbridge *
- Hylin, West Leederville *
- The Little Pantry, Shenton Park *
- Moore & Moore, Fremantle *
- Little Lefroy’s, South Fremantle*
* (Wifi Available)