I’ve been training a lot recently and I don’t always have the time or the desire to drink a protein shake to help with recovery.
So I decided to whip up some of my own Protein Balls and added a few extra ingredients to satisfy my own tastebuds!
What will you need to make these bad boys is;
- A Scoop of Pea Chocolate Protein Powder ( Doesn’t have to be Pea Protein, thats just what I like)
- 1/2 a cup of Coconut Shreds
- 2 teaspoons of Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup of Pitted Dates
- 1/3 of a cup of Almond Milk
- A few Almonds
- 1 tablespoon of Almonds
- 1 table spoon of of Honey
- Combine all ingredients into a mixer. ( Avoid Blenders as the mixture will get stuck around the base and blades)
- Blitz until mixture is combined. You want to be able to rub it into hand sized balls so if it’s to moist add more Pea Protein Powder!
- Roll into ball shape and cover in coconut shreds
- Put in the fridge for 20 minutes and then eat.
- These are perfect after a workout or if you need a snack on the go. Enjoy!